MATS PARTY HOST GUIDELINES
Last updated: JANUARY 1, 2022
MATS depends on volunteers to plan and host events to ensure our success.
Please refer to this guide for party hosts but feel free to put your own spin on your event:
- · Choose a date – preferably a Friday or Saturday evening
- · Our socials generally start at 6:30PM and are BYOB
- · MATS supplies paper goods, napkins, disposable cups and self-stick name tags
- · We will reimburse for ice, soda, tonic, club soda, lemons, limes. Send pictures/scans of receipts to Kim Sachs firstname.lastname@example.org for reimbursement.
- · Send information for your event to email@example.com as soon as you have decided on the details. We will include the details in the newsletter, on the website and send an invitation. The socials chair will update you frequently regarding RSVPs.
Please include the date, time, place (including address)
Theme or format – MATS members are up for anything from casual cocktails to Halloween parties!
Will there be a fee to attend the event? If so, please give cost and we will buffer for fees charged for transportation, food, credit card fees, etc.
Is there a waiver or any other document that needs to be included in the invitation besides the hold harmless waiver on our website?
Are there directions to the location or special parking considerations?
- · You provide the venue. We do the rest.
- · If you need additional help – food pick up, clean up, set up, please ask. Everyone is great about pitching in!
- · Questions?? Please contact Kim Sachs at 435-647-6699